Farm Workers Urgent Demand in Canada
Are you looking an abroad job for free of cost? If yes, welcome to our website www.vacancyinabroad.com. this website continually provides foreign job information from all around the world by collecting information from all around the world for all nationality for free of cost. All the job information provided by this website is genuine and all the recruitment charges covered by recruit agency or company.
Country – Canada
Workplace – Farming Area
Position – Various position as per candidate’s qualification
Salary – $2000 – $3000 +
Working hour – full time or part time
Demand – 100 +
Currently, farming area industry of Canada is looking for large numbers of candidates for different working position, who are interested in full time in this farming area. This recruitment is free of cost and after selection this recruitment agency provide visa expenses, ticket expenses and all the accommodation. if you are interested to work in this position, please read full article to find out all the requirement and responsibilities about the job then submit your document from email that we provided by this website.
- Clean and maintain working area
- Apply pesticide or fertilizers to crops
- Repair farm fence and other structure
- Operate basic farming equipment
- Inform crops progress to management
- Identify plant and apply pesticide as per condition
- Harvest fruit and crops by hand or other equipment
- Keep record about crops
- Other duties if required
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred.
How to apply for this position
- At first, read full article to find out the full information about placement, skill and other qualifications.
- Click on apply tab from this website then fill the blanks and attach your document to our email address provided by this website.
[Note: all the recruitment provided by this website is free of cost. Please don’t provide your confidential information to anyone, just provide your working resume]
Share this post to your friends and family to help them to find their dream job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org