Housekeeper & Attendants Hiring in France
Title: Housekeeper & Attendants Hiring
Salary: $2350 + Per Month
Working Hour: Full Time or Part Time
General Duties: To do cleaning, custodial and simple maintenance work at a university or college; to follow daily custodial standards and instructions; and to do related work as required.
Basic Duties to Perform
- To clean (sweep, strip, dust, scrub, mop, wash or vacuum), polish or wax floors, carpets, walls, windows, woodwork, furniture and equipment in all university or college buildings, including offices, dining rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, rest rooms, showers, residence halls, athletic facilities, guest rooms, public spaces, conference rooms, laboratories and classrooms, corridors, entrances, exterior walkways, and building fixtures.
- To clean plumbing fixtures.
- To collect and dispose of trash, recyclables and other wastes.
On occasion, to move, or assist in moving, office furniture and equipment.
As directed, to spray and fumigate for insects, such as bees, ants, etc.
- To provide washrooms with soap, paper products and other necessary supplies.
- To observe and report unusual situations on property and grounds.
- To clean sidewalks and perform manual labor in connection with lawn and garden maintenance; to remove snow.
- To operate buffers, wet/dry vacuums and floor scrubbing machines, carpet extractors and pressure washers (with proper orientation).
- To wash and hang drapes, Venetian and vertical blinds; to wash, dry and fold towels.
- To collect, separate and dispose of recyclable materials.
- To participate in setting up equipment in all university or college facilities; to set up conference rooms in the configuration requested by groups.
- To report on safety issues and the need for maintenance repairs.
- To change incandescent and florescent lights.
- To wash interior and exterior windows.
Under direction, may be assigned to access computerized inventory systems; to stock supply closets based on need.
- To clean and wash all industrial rubber matting.
- To receive and stock supplies in appropriate areas.
- To clean and maintain tools and equipment after use.
- To do related work as required.
Knowledge, Skills and capacities: A working knowledge of the equipment, materials and methods used in cleaning and custodial work; the ability to understand and carry out simple directions; and related capacities and abilities.
Education & Experience:
Education: Such as may have been gained through: completion of eight school grades; and
Experience: Such as may have been gained through: functioning in a capacity requiring the performance of basic cleaning and custodial tasks.
OR, a combination of education and experience that shall be substantially equivalent to the above education and experience.
Preferred Qualifications Environmental Conditions
This position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org