Production Workers Demand in Canada
Location: Hope, British Colombia
Job Type: Full-time or Temporary
Salary: $20 an hour
POSITION: Production Operator – Seasonal Contract
COMPANY: Nestlé Waters Canada
DEPARTMENT: Technical & Production
LOCATION: Hope, BC
About Nestle Waters Canada
If you are looking for a challenging position with Canada’s leading bottled water company, here’s your chance to join our team!
Nestlé Waters Canada is committed to conducting our business in a way that is sustainable, both in terms of our packaging and the natural resources we use. We’re focused on advancing our commitment to health and hydration by providing access to safe, clean water.
Nestlé Water’s position in the Canadian bottled water market is unmatched. The Company sells both the leading domestic natural spring water brand – Nestlé Pure Life – and the leading international natural spring water/mineral water brands – Aqua Panna, Perrier and S. Pellegrino. More than half of all domestic spring water products sold in Canada are produced by Nestlé Waters Canada and almost three-quarters of international water brands sold in Canada are marketed by Nestlé Waters Canada.
The starting rate is $20.00, after 3 months $21.00 if benefit option not chosen; if benefit option is chosen, the rate remains at $20.00
- Adhere to all required Health & Safety requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Verify daily production schedule
- Verify correct raw materials according to production schedule
- Conduct all equipment start up, shut down, and standardize operational procedures to ensure all requirements are met
- Prior to start up inspect all production and processing equipment according to standards
- Prepare and continuously conduct all quality control checks and accurately document results
- Maintain production operation on a continuous basis. Minimize potential stoppage to equipment or process through consistent inspections, complete all AM activities and be able to use hand tools for basic maintenance and adjustments
- Communicate production outages through established communication channels, i.e. equipment breakdown calls, debriefs, SHO presentations, SAM
- Follow all standardized procedures
- Manage relationship with peer and team mates to insure achievement of departmental and plant goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary School Diploma
- Demonstrated communication and math skills that show your ability to communicate and follow oral and written instructions and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in working in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated familiarity with common computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Physical ability to be able to occasionally hand stack cases when required
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s largest beverage company, we look forward to hearing from you.
Nestle Waters Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé Waters will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Primary Location: Canada-British Columbia-Hope
Job: Production & Technical
Organization: NW Canada Div. Nestle Inc
Job Posting: Dec 23, 2019, 4:44:21 PM
This article is taken from indeed.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com