Vacancy in New ZealandThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Overview about us
Welcome to the www.vacancyinabroad.com. this is an online job information platform where you can find various kind of job information from all around the world from different sources as per your qualification and experience. All the job information provided by this website is free of cost which means all the expenses during recruitment will be covered by recruit company or agency.
Location: New Zealand
Work position: Room attendant
Wage: As per work policy
Working hour: Casual
Part Time: will be provided
New Zealand’s one of the repute hotel is looking for a room attendant to join their team and provide excellent service to their hotel guests. Room attendant staff responsible for basic housekeeping duties like; changing towel, making beds and cleaning surrounding and so on. If you are interested to work in the hotel industry, please submit your document to our website and wait for result or visit full website for more job information.
Basic responsibilities of room attendant staff
- Change bedsheet and makes bed tidy and clean.
- Replace used towel with clean and dry towel.
- Sweep, mop and vacuum carpets.
- Clean furniture and surrounding.
- Replenish bath care products like; soap, shampoo and other items.
- Restoke beverages and food items in the mini bar.
- Inform supervisor to any technical and maintenance issue occurred.
- Provide information to the guest queries.
- Follow hotel security and cleaning and other protocols.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with the clean par to the designated work areas.
- Empty thrash container frequently.
- Be familiar with all the hotel services and features and local activities response to guest query accurately.
- Ensure security of guest room and privacy of guests.
- Monitor and maintain hygiene of the assigned work areas.
Basic requirements to be successful candidates
- Work experience as room attendant will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge with hotel industry’s cleaning equipment and products.
- Stable physical and mental health and stamina
- Flexible to work in any shift [If required]
- Ability to work properly without any supervision
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Abilities to follow all the protocol of the hotel industry properly.
- Basic school diploma will be plus point
If you meet all of the above criteria, the we would like you to submit your work document to the website for further process. Please don’t provide any confidential and personal information to anyone just upload your resume and wait for the confirmation or visit our full website for more information. once you get selected, we will be contact you through email as per you resume. Thank you.