General Workers Job in Canada
A production worker is responsible for operating equipment in a factory and preparing items for distribution. The requirements for a production worker involve assembling and checking products, ensuring all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items. Production workers are typically entry-level. Make sure to list qualifications that are reasonable and specific to the role. Does the production worker hire need a grade twelve education? Why or why not? What level of literacy is required? Language skills required? Look closely at the tasks involved in the role and the qualities you’ll want hires to have. Make sure to run the job posting by the direct manager to make sure it is accurate for what is needed.
Help production workers by performing duties requiring less skill. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Location: Duncan, BC
WANT TO DIFFERENT JOBS PRESS HERE
- Assist with the preparation of trucks for loading
- Load materials to the satisfaction of customers and maintain an emphasis on safety, service, and efficiency
- Ensure load security and accuracy
- Maintain the general appearance and housekeeping of work areas
- Perform weekly inventory counts and stock merchandise
- Act as an ambassador of the company with all employees and customers
- Follow all regulations, company policies, and procedures
- Assist other warehouse staff as required
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Feeds, weighs, mixes, and transports ingredients and performs any combination of following tasks to assist other workers in processing chocolate and cocoa products: Moves ingredients from storage to production area, using hand truck.
- Weighs and mixes ingredients under supervision of MIXER OPERATOR and SYRUP MAKER.
- Removes and stacks cocoa cakes from cocoa press machine, and transports them to storage area.
- Positions filled mold pans on belt conveyor moving through cooling tunnel.
- Feeds chocolate sheets into shaker and hammer mill that break sheets into bits.
- Assists workers engaged in fabricating, assembling, installing, and processing materials, parts, and assemblies for aircraft aerospace products, performing any combination of following tasks.
- Sorts and counts parts materials.
- Examines parts materials for defects.
- Feeds, loads, or removes parts from machines.
- Loads unloads racks, baskets, skids, dollies, and conveyors.
- Moves or carries parts, materials, and equipment.
- Files, trims, saws, buffs, drills, and deburrs parts, using hand tools power tools.
- Wraps unwraps parts, tools, and equipment.
- Marks identifying information on parts materials.
- Places, positions, clamps, or holds parts materials during assembly, installation, or machining.
- Lubricates cleans parts, assemblies, and equipment.
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
More Interesting & Free of cost Jobs Apply here
Skills and Qualifications
- Valid forklift certification (propane) is an asset
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Basic hand tool skills
- Physical requirements include:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Frequently climbing up and down stairs
- Pulling, pushing, bending and torso twisting movements with weight
- Wages – competitive wages based on the market and experience
- Health benefits including drug and dental coverage, practitioners, vision, disability and life insurance
- Retirement savings – RRSP or other
- Perks – Company discounts (employee pricing, mobile phone plans, gym membership), recognition and training programs, opportunities for career advancement, group events and more
Kindly visit company’s website from here  to apply directly.