Housekeeping Staff Demand in CanadaThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Dear readers, welcome to our website. this website is full free of cost online job information portal. Here you can find various kinds of job information from all around the world as per your qualification and skills. Please read full article to find out more details of recruitment offer.
Country: Canada [Vancouver, BC]
Salary: $18.14 an hour
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleague focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking dedicated, customer service oriented, positive and hardworking Regular Room Attendants to join the Housekeeping department.
The Room Attendant is responsible cleaning all guest rooms as well as public areas (including washrooms) to Hyatt standards, performing Hyatt service standards with all internal and external guests and maintaining the cleanliness of the room attendant carts, service areas and closets.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: More Jobs Find Here
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor according to brand standard
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned
- Any lost items are identified and handed over to the lost and found department
- Ascertain that housekeeping trolleys are properly stocked with supplies such as cleaning agents and cloths and etc.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding guest satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
Starting wage is at $18.14 per hour; after 6 months wage is at $21.17per hour; after 1-year wage is at $24.19 per hour
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You’re more than welcome.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Please apply online at careers.hyatt.com
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays (mornings, afternoons, and evenings)
- Must be able to start as early as 7:00am and work as late as 12 midnight
- Must be able to work independently with minimum or no supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must always have a positive and helpful attitude
- Must be physically fit to perform and complete all duties as required
- Must be able to provide genuine service to all guests
- Must have a good command of the English language and refined communication skills
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hotel, cruise ship, office and/ or resorts considered an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying a moderate amount of weight
- Frequent kneeling and bending
- Frequent reaching above head level
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps
- Capable of performing repetitious duties
You visit company’s website to apply directly:
Housekeeping Staff Demand in Canada